welcome

the blog of three singaporean girls as they embark on their journeys in faraway lands

dailies
06s75
eunice
kityeng
nicholas
reihorng
samantha
shueli
simon
siyun
sophia
terry
valerie
wahtoon
yueqi
yuting
zhuting

*Faints

Hellooo

Chernchern, how are u doing in Manchester? Got shuai angmohs? Heehee.

Shueli, are u done with packing already? I think u're flying tomorrow right? Have a safe trip!

I've started with orientation and a bit of lessons already. Today is national day and so we've got no school or lessons! Oh my goodness..there's going to be lots of math and physics for this semester! I'm so going to dieeeee. =x They never spread the math and physics across the 3 years! I realise I've forgotten all the math we've learnt last year alr..

And oh man, teenagers talk super fast! Just like how we talk. But thing's that this is Germany and so they talk very fast in German then I cannot catch! I can understand adults more than I can understand people my age! I'm so going to be ostroed! =X Then got this shuai angmoh who's quite friendly and who talked to me quite a few times, BUT I don't understand half the things he says! AHHH so sad!! =(